Sunday, June 1, 2014

Beneficial Experience


Today was one of my last days and it my project is finally all coming together. I pretty much knew my answer to my essential question about halfway through my project but it was more of having everything come together. I met with my sponsor on Friday to ask any questions I had about my question or about the zoo in general. I really enjoyed our conversation together because it really put to rest my feelings about zoos in general. Well maybe not all zoos, but it definitely helped. I really enjoyed finding out in greater detail what they do at the zoo and how they go the extra mile for their animals and the guest that come. But you all will find that out in my presentation. I am really excited for everyone to listen to my presentation and hear everyone’s opinions and see if I will actually change anyone’s opinion. This experience has been a positive one and has had a positive outcome to my essential question and I am glad, since I love animals so much, I have been doing something that has benefited the animals as well in doing a Hawken project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment